All MH Vicars School of Massage Therapy students and clients are required to show proof that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
If you have not been vaccinated, you will need to provide a recent negative test result every time you visit campus. Exceptions will apply to those cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons and to children under 12.
We will continue to enforce other on-campus COVID-19 protocols. This includes daily screening, and mandatory mask-wearing on campus.
Vaccination requirement details
All MH Vicars clients aged 12 and over must provide the school with proof of one of the following:
- proof of vaccination (see below)
- partial vaccination (one dose) accepted September 20 to October 25 if received 2 weeks before you come to the campus
- full vaccination (two doses) required after October 25
- proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- documentation of a medical exemption
We will accept any of the following as proof of vaccination:
- The paper record you were given at the time of vaccination (scan or hard copy acceptable)
- A screen shot of your vaccination record from MyHealth.Alberta.ca
- The printed COVID-19 immunization card from MyHealth.Alberta.ca (available beginning Sept 19, 2021).
To receive a medical exemption, you must provide a doctor’s letter.