The MH Vicars School of Massage Therapy is committed to ensuring the personal privacy of faculty, staff and students visiting our website. Below, we list general information on the type of information we collect, what we do with it and what we won't do with it. We respect your right to privacy and always conduct business with your interests in mind.
Information Collected by MH Vicars School of Massage Therapy
Please note, that we never, ever attempt to gather or glean personal information unless you specifically send it to us. (For example, if you send us your contact information as an alumnus, we will take it but not use it to track anything else you do on our site.)
We do collect basic, anonymous information about your activities to help us improve the quality of our site. This includes:
- The type of web browser used.
- The date and time of web site viewing.
- The IP address from which you accessed our site.
We also record other generic information that is not associated with any one person.
Use of Information
We only use the information we collect to improve the working of our site and to conduct our business. If you send us personal information, we will only use it for business purposes. Specifically, we will never:
- Sell or rent your personal information.
- Disclose your personal information to third parties, except:
- Where required by law
- To those contracted to our school for the express purpose of doing school business.
- To the appropriate governmental agencies, regarding confirmation of attendance and academic status.
Additionally, we believe that your personal information always remains yours. As such, if you ever wish to have your personal information removed from our records, we will happily do so.